FREE SHIPPING ON ALL ORDERS
Our Testimonials Disclaimer
1. Compensation And Benefits For Testimonials.
Some of the testimonials on this site may receive affiliate commissions based on sales of products or services for which they give testimonials. Other testimonials may receive free promotional materials or free products or services to review. To the best of our knowledge we believe these testimonials represent the honest opinions of the individual posting.
2. Generally Expected Results From Our Products/Services.
For Testimonials we post on our site that are in the nature of "success story" or "best-case" scenario testimonials (as distinguished from subjective opinions), we have data that will substantiate the results and also provide statements of expected typical results we believe consumers will generally achieve with our product or service, and we will provide this information upon request - email . If you do not request substantiation data from us, you should assume that the results achieved by these testimonials are the exception and not the rule, and for this reason, you should not expect to achieve the same level of results, or any positive results at all.
3. Subjective Opinion Testimonials We Post. For Testimonials we post on our site that are in the nature of subjective opinions, we do not independently verify, nor do we seek independent verification; however, to the best of our knowledge we believe the individuals are giving their honest opinions. If you're not sure regarding whether a particular testimonial is a "success story"/"best-case" scenario testimonial or a subjective opinion testimonial, please contact our compliance officer at the email address provided above and request clarification.
4. Blog Posts by Others. We do not independently verify, nor do we seek independent verification of comments and statements that may be posted by others in blog posts on this site regarding our website, its products or services. For this reason, if others post "success story" or "best-case" scenario testimonials or positive comments (as distinguished from subjective opinions), you should assume that the results achieved by these individuals are the exception and not the rule, and for this reason, you should not expect to achieve the same level of results, or any positive results at all.
5. Ginger&Pearl™ products sold on this site are not approved to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent disease. Information on this site including any product label or packaging should not be considered as a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.
Ginger&Pearl ™ is not intended to provide diagnosis, treatment or medical advice. Products, services, information and other content provided on Ginger&Pearl ™ website, including information that may be provided on this Ginger&Pearl ™ directly or by linking to third-party websites are provided for informational purposes only. Please consult with a physician or other healthcare professional regarding any medical or health related diagnosis or treatment options
You should always speak with your medical practitioner or other healthcare professional before taking any medication or nutritional, herbal, homeopathic and any other form of supplementation, or before starting any diet, exercise program or before adopting any treatment for a health problem.