FREE SHIPPING ON ALL ORDERS

Search

Key Essential Oils are the Natural Way to Stimulate and Support Your Hair

Essential oils have been used in homeopathic formulas for millennia thanks to their natural make up and obvious effectiveness. When diluted with a carrier oil (like coconut oil) they can usually be well tolerated by the skin and you can reap their many benefits!


But, did you know that there are some essential oils believed to stimulate hair growth?


Today we’re going to look at the key essential oils championed for better hair health, volume, and length.



Jojoba oil


From the beautiful sands of Egypt, it's comprised of 97% monounsaturated fats. The other 3% is made up of acids and natural alcohols. Due to its nutrient-rich structure, Jojoba helps to moisturize and condition hair by penetrating its outer cuticle. It's also rich in vitamins and minerals that nourish hair including, Vitamin C, B, E, Copper, and Zinc. Because of its strengthening properties it also promotes hair thickness as well as hair growth.


According to a recent study, when Jojoba Oil was applied to shaved hair, it promoted faster hair growth than hair that did not have Jojoba Oil.


We use Jojoba in both our Hair Growth Elixir and our Healthy Hair Mask.

Ylang Ylang


From the beautiful yellow flowers of the Cananga Odonata Tree native to Indonesia, Malaysia, and the Philippines, Ylang Ylang flowers are known for their distinctive fragrance and are commonly used in the perfume industry. Chanel No. 5 is the most well-known perfume that uses Ylang Ylang as part of their scent profile. Ylang Ylang oil is a natural conditioner for the scalp and also helps prevent inflammation which can often lead to follicle death. Ylang Ylang can improve the hair’s texture, boost the scalp’s natural oil production and reduce breakage in existing hair strands.

We use Ylang Ylang in our Hair Growth Elixir and Our Healthy Hair Mask.

Lavender Oil For Hair


Lavender is a well known for it’s anti-stress properties. It’s a very gentle essential oil, and has an abundance of antimicrobial properties which help keep the hair shafts and follicles free from unwanted bacteria and build up. These bacteria's and build-up are known to slow the rate of hair growth. By using a product with Lavender Oil in it on a regular basis you can prevent this build-up and create a healthy growing environment for your hair.


We use Lavender in our Hair Growth Elixir.

Rose Essential Oil


Rose Oil has been used since ancient times as a key ingredient in a variety of beauty, cosmetic and healthcare products due to its pleasant and distinctive natural odour as well as the many beneficial properties for health that are provided by the various phytonutrients and chemicals that are contained in the petals of the rose flower.


The high Vitamin, E, A and K content found in Rose essential oil can help to strengthen your hair follicles by nourishing them from within and making them stronger, healthier, and adding volume to your hair. Additionally, the potassium content in the oil also stimulates the flow of blood cells in the scalp, which helps to increases the number of natural minerals that reach your hair, encouraging growth.


On top of that, this amazing oil also contains high amounts of linalool and limonene – which have been proven to reduce a chemical compound known as 5 alpha -reductase which commonly occurs in men who have a genetic disposition for pattern baldness. This compound occurs when testosterone builds up in the layers of skin just beneath the surface of the scalp and then blocks the pores, meaning that the follicles receive fewer nutrients and minerals – which they need to maintain healthy levels of growth – and slowly stop growing and will eventually fall out if the problem is not treated.


We use Essential Rose Oil in Our Hair Growth Elixir.

Our Three All Natural Hair Boosting Products:



To Find Out More Please Visit Us at: GingerandPearl.com


If you start to experience redness, burning, discomfort, pain, or develop a rash after using an essential oil, this can indicate an allergic reaction, so stop using the oil immediately and wash the area with cool water.